Sunday, July 20, 2008

Beta testing

Gee, I wonder if anyone even reads this. Because sometimes writing in this feels like talking to my cat. But if you do, I have an update.



For those of you with whom I correspond regularily, you will know that my mod got corrupted. Again. But this time I recreated all the areas and quests that I had done so far. Chapter 1 is almost complete and though it is an "intro chapter", it is a long and complex one, and I could do with some help testing it. If you are interested, and can spare the time starting next weekend, please let me know and I'd love your assistance.

Again, please understand that there are only 2 of us working on the first chapter, so it may be quite buggy in terms of conversations. Any advice, thoughts, feedback will also be appreciated, so please don't think you will only be correcting spellos and the like.

I can be contacted through Bioware's PM system. That is the most reliable way to get me.

No comments: